Update: For all the insights from this panel discussion, please contact IMPACT Communications.
When segmenting target audiences, organisations typically focus on traditional demographic markers including age, gender or geographic location. However, as we move further into a hyperconnected era, behaviour patterns and consumer mindset are increasingly relevant to strategy development.
So, how can organisations best segment audiences across digital communication efforts to meet business goals?
As communicators, we know that individuals across different demographics have distinct preferences in what they value, how they spend their money, and what advertising channels they use.
Demographic bracketing is now complemented by digital communications data that reveals consumer mindsets and behaviours. For example, what time of day your target audience is most engaged across various social channels.
This information offers brands an unprecedented opportunity to personalise content and key messages to successfully reach and engage target audiences.
Join us for a morning of #IMPACTinsights, where we will uncover how to successfully share your brand story using all available consumer information. We will ask our panel of experts:
- How can an organisation improve the use of demographics, behaviour and mindset data to drive strategy in 2016 and beyond?
- What tools are available to establish audience demographics, mindset and behaviour? What can you find out by using them?
- What are the strengths and limitations in segmenting audiences using these methods?
- How can an organisation effectively communicate the same product or message across various target audiences? What are the biggest mistakes communicators make when trying to do this and how can we avoid them?
You’ll hear from:
- Juliette Mackenzie, PayPal
- Kylie Davis, CoreLogic RP Data
- Simon Lowe, The Ageing Revolution
When? 8am Thursday 7th April 2016
Where? IMPACT Communications Australia
Places are limited so RSVP now to reserve your spot!